AMENITIESMeet our partners.
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital provides clinic and healthcare services, seasonal clinics and educational seminars for members and guests. Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital was founded by physicians with the goal of taking care of the patient as the primary objective.
Through its partnership with GreatLIFE, Orthopedic Institute will offer the following services to members at GreatLIFE Woodlake Athletic Club and other GreatLIFE facilities.
- Functional assessment screenings
- Injury prevention and education
- Injury evaluation screenings
- Physical therapy services (including water therapy)
Based in Sioux Falls, Orthopedic Institute serves people all across the region providing access to exceptional orthopedic care.
- Independent physicians group
- 15 physicians specializing in orthopedics
- 175 employees
- 200+ combined years of practice
- Serves 12 communities in four states
- General orthopedics; foot and ankle; hand and upper extremity; interventional pain medicine; non-surgical and surgical spine care; pain management and acupuncture; pediatric orthopedics; physical medicine and rehabilitation; sports medicine; and total joint care
Committed to the community, OI has been providing athletic trainers at no cost to 35 high schools for almost 20 years to train and educate them about injury prevention and what to do if an injury does occur.